Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 4: The Beginning Of The End Part II

Big trouble. Three more incidents appeared in NYC, all of them folks that traveled from LAX to La Guardia. Things aren't looking good. A local LA TV station claims to be sitting on an eyewitness to bad stuff that happened in the TBIT. Claims their eyewitness is still locked away in the terminal, but he or she has a cell phone and has been communicating with one of the talking heads at the station. I haven't seen any transcripts or heard any sound bites yet, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. I'm sure they're waiting for the right moment. I'm wiped out beyond wiped out. We worked hard today and I'm sore as a bitch. 1500 mg of Acetometaphine and four fingers of bourbon have made my eyes a bit heavy. I think we're gonna hit the road tomorrow afternoon, no matter how much we get done. Julia is already on the road, last I spoke to her she was stopping at a Day's Inn in Louisiana. Can't wait to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment